Did you mean: 
k_to
Helper I
Helper I

以前の投稿であったのですがPostMessageToChannelV3の構文の書き方

以前の投稿ですがそれを確認していたのですが、正直、書いてある構文の意味が分からないです。

もっと簡潔にできたり、書いてあるのはどういう意味なのかわかる方がいたら教授いただきたいです。

自分なりに考えていますが、自分なりに書いてもエラーがでて出来ていませんので、よろしくお願いします

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Syntax-for-MicrosoftTeams-PostMessageToChann...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @k_to ,

I added some comments to the formula you provided and hope it will be useful to you.

MicrosoftTeams.PostMessageToChannelV3(
                                       Dropdown1.Selected.id ,    //Group  ID
                                       Dropdown2.Selected.id,     //Cannel ID (Use the group id and channel id to locate the specified channel that needs to publish information)
                                       {
                                           content: "<p>Hi Bof</p>",  // specify the submitted form data here
                                           contentType: "html"  // type 'text' or 'html' here 
                                       } , //'Body' defines the body in the published message, and it supports both HTML and Text formats
                                       {
                                         subject: "Message Submitted From PowerApps Form"
                                       }//'Subject' defines the title of the posted message
);

In addition, dropdown1 and dropdown2 are only used to let users to choose the right group and channel, and if you want to specify a certain channel, you can directly hard-code:

"XXXXXXXX" ,
                                       "XXXXXXXX",
                                       {
                                           content: "<p>Hi Bof</p>",
                                           contentType: "html"
                                       } , 
                                       {
                                       }
);

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @k_to ,

I added some comments to the formula you provided and hope it will be useful to you.

Dropdown1.Selected.id ,    //Group  ID
                                       Dropdown2.Selected.id,     //Cannel ID (Use the group id and channel id to locate the specified channel that needs to publish information)
                                       {
                                           content: "<p>Hi Bof</p>",  // specify the submitted form data here
                                           contentType: "html"  // type 'text' or 'html' here 
                                       } , //'Body' defines the body in the published message, and it supports both HTML and Text formats
                                       {
                                       }//'Subject' defines the title of the posted message
);

In addition, dropdown1 and dropdown2 are only used to let users to choose the right group and channel, and if you want to specify a certain channel, you can directly hard-code:

"XXXXXXXX" ,
                                       "XXXXXXXX",
                                       {
                                           content: "<p>Hi Bof</p>",
                                           contentType: "html"
                                       } , 
                                       {
                                       }
);

Best Regards,

Bof

k_to
Helper I
Helper I

ありがとうございます。

早速こちらでやっていきます。

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,275)