I need help getting this user logged in. Please advise
- App been in production for 1.5yrs
- User has always had access to app
- User changed jobs recently (email address still the same)
- User receives an error when trying to login via the webapp or the iPhone player:
- User clicks "Fix connection", enters email address, error message: "This Microsoft account was not found..."
- User clicks "Switch account"
- Clicks "Use different connection". Enters email, same error message
- User clicks "Don't allow". App flashes for 1-2secs, then taken to home.dynamics.com(!)
- Stuck in a loop
May I know any update on the user account in office 365/Azure after he changed the job?
In office 365 admin center, you can see a active user has
Primary Email: AAAB@XX.COM
Make sure his username is same with the login account. There some tips for you to have a try:
1. Open a new InPrivate window to access the app
2. Edit user's email and chang it back to the formal, for example,
The formal one : email@example.com
Changed it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change it back: email@example.com
If the tips cannot solve your issue, please raise a support ticket to MS, we will help you to double-check the user account's status under your tenant.
Thanks for the response.
RE: Update on user account in O365/Azure:
- No change other than Job Title
RE: Open a new InPrivate window to access the app:
- Same error using Incognito Window in Chrome
RE: Edit user's email and change it back to the formal:
- This is not possible as the user needs to be authenticated to MANY other services.
- We can't deauth/reauth them because it may impact other things
Just to be clear, the user can access and login to all the Data Sources EXCEPT Outlook.com.
Only affecting 1 / 300 users. Only recently started happening. Over 8 days now this user can't login to record compliance audits. Ticket open with Microsoft. Will report back on findings.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights