Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_kikilalaaa
Helper V
Helper V

1 max attachment

Hi guys!

I have a form in power apps, and in the form has attachment. It is connected to sharepoint.

It only allow 1 attachments to be uploaded in the form.

I have set the max attachments as 1. 

My problem is when user edited the form, they can only delete/cancel the first attachments. They cannot add another file to replace it. 

Can anyone helps?

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_kikilalaaa ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want the user to upload attachment to replace the uploaded attachment when he edit the item?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and the issue is confirmed on my side. Actually, it is an known issue with Attachments field -- when set the MaxAttachments property to 1, when you attached a file to the control, the prompt message would show up as below:

2.JPG

and the "Attach file" option would be disabled. I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Attachments control, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,897)