cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msjayd
Regular Visitor

2021 release wave 2 hyperlinks now underlined

Hi,

After updating my environment to "2021 release wave 2"  all my Hyperlinks to related Entities/Tables in Model-Driven apps now render with an underline and default colour where they didn't before:

Before upgrade:

ListView Before.PNG

After Upgrade:

ListView After.PNG

Any pointers about how to revert to the previous theming / behaviour would be appreciated.

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
cepjc
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @msjayd, thanks for opening this post. I hope others jump in.

As usual... No outcome out of opening a ticket...

Ticket reply from MS:

cepjc_0-1633610476214.png

My feedback:

cepjc_1-1633610527293.png

Ticket closed since apparently nothing can be done...

I understand the fact that there is a need to comply with standards, but I disagree with MS here. The choice should be given to the users paying for the service, and the user interface should look better and improved over time.

cepjc_2-1633610661888.png

msjayd
Regular Visitor

Hi - I also fully understand the need to comply with standards, but it's a bit difficult to comprehend as this is seemingly the only platform where this standard has been implemented.  And the Form views remain unchanged too!  And it looks absolutely terrible, like a school project website from 20+ years ago.

Just like we can have dark / high contrast themes / immersive readers etc. for those that need it, being able to render the views in a more attractive nature would be very useful.

Having looked at the browser dev tools, I can see it's just a matter of unticking "underlined" from 3 Style's text decoration attribute.

Surely there is some way that we can we can override the CSS on a global basis?

msjayd
Regular Visitor

So this morning the visual design has reverted to the non-underlined elements:

msjayd_0-1633948168137.png

So while I've had no comms about this, I will take it.  I just hope it doesn't revert again.

@cepjc - have you seen the same in your environment?

cepjc
Advocate III
Advocate III

@msjayd,: not in our environment; still we see the not so appealing version with underlined links.

Were you not modifying the CSS, perhaps in the Cache?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,312)