cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msjayd
Regular Visitor

2021 release wave 2 hyperlinks now underlined

Hi,

After updating my environment to "2021 release wave 2"  all my Hyperlinks to related Entities/Tables in Model-Driven apps now render with an underline and default colour where they didn't before:

Before upgrade:

ListView Before.PNG

After Upgrade:

ListView After.PNG

Any pointers about how to revert to the previous theming / behaviour would be appreciated.

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
cepjc
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @msjayd, thanks for opening this post. I hope others jump in.

As usual... No outcome out of opening a ticket...

Ticket reply from MS:

cepjc_0-1633610476214.png

My feedback:

cepjc_1-1633610527293.png

Ticket closed since apparently nothing can be done...

I understand the fact that there is a need to comply with standards, but I disagree with MS here. The choice should be given to the users paying for the service, and the user interface should look better and improved over time.

cepjc_2-1633610661888.png

msjayd
Regular Visitor

Hi - I also fully understand the need to comply with standards, but it's a bit difficult to comprehend as this is seemingly the only platform where this standard has been implemented.  And the Form views remain unchanged too!  And it looks absolutely terrible, like a school project website from 20+ years ago.

Just like we can have dark / high contrast themes / immersive readers etc. for those that need it, being able to render the views in a more attractive nature would be very useful.

Having looked at the browser dev tools, I can see it's just a matter of unticking "underlined" from 3 Style's text decoration attribute.

Surely there is some way that we can we can override the CSS on a global basis?

msjayd
Regular Visitor

So this morning the visual design has reverted to the non-underlined elements:

msjayd_0-1633948168137.png

So while I've had no comms about this, I will take it.  I just hope it doesn't revert again.

@cepjc - have you seen the same in your environment?

cepjc
Advocate III
Advocate III

@msjayd,: not in our environment; still we see the not so appealing version with underlined links.

Were you not modifying the CSS, perhaps in the Cache?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,109)