cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmitLoh-Powerap
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

256 rows limit getting rows from excel

256 rows limit getting rows from excel. I am not able to get more than 256 rows from excel located on ftp in flow. I have 400 rows in excel. It only gives me 256 rows.

47 REPLIES 47

Awesome! Works like a treat! Many thanks @Nikolaos 

MBates
Frequent Visitor

When I change my pagination settings and save my flow, I get this:

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 9bb069e3-50bf-4964-ab1e-0536108b433f\r\nserviceRequestId: a4d38db2-c560-45c1-bd0e-159aefa2edb3", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-cus.azconn-cus.p.azurewebsites.net" }'.

sajarac
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello MS Guys.

Quick question. I am trying to copy my giant excel file "close to 1M rows by 12 columns" I have a combination of Text and Date columns".

Could you please let me know How many hours this operation will take? and also is possible to copy all those rows? or only the maximum threshold of 100000?

Powerplatform01
Post Patron
Post Patron

@AmitLoh-Powerap 

Refer this video to resolve your issue.Also request you to please subscribe this channel

https://youtu.be/HFghBAYX-oQ

Hi @Nikolaos , just curious. How many hours took for this operation to be completed?

Hi there, 

i am really sorry to say that I truly don’t remember but I don’t think it was more than a few hours. 3-4 maybe. 

hope it helps you

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I will continue investigating.

Just FYI.

Unbelievable. 8 Hours for 8,000 rows. !!!

sajarac_0-1630495650577.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,273)