cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmitLoh-Powerap
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

256 rows limit getting rows from excel

256 rows limit getting rows from excel. I am not able to get more than 256 rows from excel located on ftp in flow. I have 400 rows in excel. It only gives me 256 rows.

48 REPLIES 48

Awesome! Works like a treat! Many thanks @Nikolaos 

MBates
Frequent Visitor

When I change my pagination settings and save my flow, I get this:

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 9bb069e3-50bf-4964-ab1e-0536108b433f\r\nserviceRequestId: a4d38db2-c560-45c1-bd0e-159aefa2edb3", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-cus.azconn-cus.p.azurewebsites.net" }'.

sajarac
Super User
Super User

Hello MS Guys.

Quick question. I am trying to copy my giant excel file "close to 1M rows by 12 columns" I have a combination of Text and Date columns".

Could you please let me know How many hours this operation will take? and also is possible to copy all those rows? or only the maximum threshold of 100000?

Powerplatform01
Post Patron
Post Patron

@AmitLoh-Powerap 

Refer this video to resolve your issue.Also request you to please subscribe this channel

https://youtu.be/HFghBAYX-oQ

Hi @Nikolaos , just curious. How many hours took for this operation to be completed?

Hi there, 

i am really sorry to say that I truly don’t remember but I don’t think it was more than a few hours. 3-4 maybe. 

hope it helps you

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I will continue investigating.

Just FYI.

Unbelievable. 8 Hours for 8,000 rows. !!!

sajarac_0-1630495650577.png

KennyTheFarmer
Frequent Visitor

I just struggled with the same 256 row limitation.  Changing the pagination settings allowed me to load all rows.  Thanks for the solution. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,426)