cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmitLoh-Powerap
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

256 rows limit getting rows from excel

256 rows limit getting rows from excel. I am not able to get more than 256 rows from excel located on ftp in flow. I have 400 rows in excel. It only gives me 256 rows.

42 REPLIES 42

Awesome! Works like a treat! Many thanks @Nikolaos 

MBates
Frequent Visitor

When I change my pagination settings and save my flow, I get this:

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist.\r\nclientRequestId: 9bb069e3-50bf-4964-ab1e-0536108b433f\r\nserviceRequestId: a4d38db2-c560-45c1-bd0e-159aefa2edb3", "error": { "message": "The requested resource doesn't exist." }, "source": "excelonline-cus.azconn-cus.p.azurewebsites.net" }'.

sajarac
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello MS Guys.

Quick question. I am trying to copy my giant excel file "close to 1M rows by 12 columns" I have a combination of Text and Date columns".

Could you please let me know How many hours this operation will take? and also is possible to copy all those rows? or only the maximum threshold of 100000?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (36,025)