Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pyee
Advocate III
Advocate III

502 bad gateway error

bad_gateway.png

I have an app that gets this error intermittently, though I don't see any missing information, and everything seems to function just fine. My users are confused, b/c they see this error, but everything seems to be working. Anyone else experience something like this? Or perhaps I am having a failure somewhere, and I just don't see the results?

Thanks,

Peter

5 REPLIES 5
bscramling
Helper II
Helper II

Just posted the same request.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Error-502-Bad-Gateway/m-p/243655#M71478

I am getting the exact error. If others are getting I assume it is a Microsoft issue and not our code and/or datasources. Let's hope someone can help both of us.

Indeed. If I don't hear something on the forums soon, I'll probably just create a support ticket. They've been pretty good about resolving those "system" issues when they have a break-fix ticket to work with.

Good idea. Where exactly do you go to create a "Support Ticket" for PowerApps?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,088)