Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pyee
Advocate III
Advocate III

502 bad gateway error

bad_gateway.png

I have an app that gets this error intermittently, though I don't see any missing information, and everything seems to function just fine. My users are confused, b/c they see this error, but everything seems to be working. Anyone else experience something like this? Or perhaps I am having a failure somewhere, and I just don't see the results?

Thanks,

Peter

5 REPLIES 5
bscramling
Helper II
Helper II

Just posted the same request.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Error-502-Bad-Gateway/m-p/243655#M71478

I am getting the exact error. If others are getting I assume it is a Microsoft issue and not our code and/or datasources. Let's hope someone can help both of us.

Indeed. If I don't hear something on the forums soon, I'll probably just create a support ticket. They've been pretty good about resolving those "system" issues when they have a break-fix ticket to work with.

Good idea. Where exactly do you go to create a "Support Ticket" for PowerApps?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,795)