A bug has occurred since the last version of powerapps (3.19052.19)
Since the last update, my entire application is no longer working.
The Fields displaying the information from the selected item in the gallery no longer display anything or display data from another item.
From now on, there is a problem with Gallery.selected and I do not know why ...
is there a way to fix it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Final update: A hotfix to address the issue has been successfully deployed. The updated Studio version is v3.19052.20.115177617. You will need to edit your app(s) in Studio and re-publish for the fix to take effect--please remember that it make take up to a few minutes for the newly published app(s) to be packaged and available to players (web or mobile). Please report any issues you experience with this update.
Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
We are experiencing absolutely the same issue, and it can be reproduced easily in a 'from scratch' app as well - see the screen capture attached.
Same problem here. It's a known issue and they're working on in:
Update: A hotfix has been validated and is approved for deployment. Once deployed, you will need to edit your app(s) in Studio and re-publish. I will update this thread once hotfix deployment is complete.
HI @pr0g ,
Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.
Please consider restore your app to previous version, and run your app again, then check if the issue is solved.
More details about restoring app to previous version, check the following article:
Also please consider re-generate a new app based on your data source, then check if the issue still exists. If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:
The phone layout still has the bug at this point.
What you experienced is maybe that the tablet version is working correctly, noticed this yesterday
Using : Phone layout
I've have the exact same problem, my app is completely broken across multiple tenants. Which means its not something I changed or done wrong. The browser gallery select doesn't display data on the next screen.
1.) Restored the app from 2 weeks ago but its still broken.
2.) Created a new app from scratch using the same data source, the issue still persists.
3.) Created a text label to CountRows(BrowseGallery1.AllItems) which works but if I search for items the count doesn't change until the last ")" is removed and re-added. However that is still broken because I have to repeat this process just to see the number change. Its broken.
In the last 2 days the app has been rolled out to -+ 230 individuals and last evening and today its not working. Its embarrassing(LoL) because its the first introduction of powerapps to the company. I tell you, Murfy's law is at play here.
I've tried every possible test, from data to app logic to rebuild and restore, its broken. Help.
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021