cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

A bug has occurred since the last version of powerapps (3.19052.19)

Hello,

A bug has occurred since the last version of powerapps (3.19052.19)

Since the last update, my entire application is no longer working.
The Fields displaying the information from the selected item in the gallery no longer display anything or display data from another item.
From now on, there is a problem with Gallery.selected and I do not know why ...
is there a way to fix it?

Thank you

71 REPLIES 71

No change after applying the Patch - still have Filter issues!

Well, that’s a long version number ;-)! Thanks for the update! I will inform my colleague and let him check it to see if all problems are solved.

I’ll not be able to check it myself today because I’ll be at the European Collaboration Summit in Wiesbaden Germany. I’ll give you an update on the status later today 🙂
Advocate I
Advocate I

@_Corey_ , @v-xida-msft

Hello,

I tested my applications, the hotfix has solved the problem.

Now everything is working properly.

Thank you 

@_Corey_ @v-xida-msft ,

Thank you for the fix, tested and its working. Much appreicated.

Hi @pr0g ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved for other users in this forum.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed here as well! Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

What I had to do was edit something in the app, then change it back, then save and publish.

And it's working again. I still have plenty of work ahead of me cleaning up the remains of my troubleshooting work.

Thank you. But I gotta say, this was a very unfortunate but an eye opening experience at the same time. I'm still "developing" my app and for what we're planning on using this app, this took way too long to fix. I noticed the problems last Saturday and spent many hours trying to figure out what I had done to break it... It wasn't something I could fix and all I could do was wait. I would've had a heart attack by now if I had put this into production already. 

Talked to my colleague and everything works here as well!

Thanks for the update
Frequent Visitor

Updated and now my galleries are working again (specifically Gallery.Selected functionality).

Thanks!

Is the expectation for users to come to the forums to find out about application breaking bugs and fixes or is there a status page somewhere we can check?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,809)