cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little Desperate - Is it Possible to Restore a Deleted PowerApps Custom Form

A user went into a list's settings/form setting and deleted a custom PowerApps form. Is there anyway to get that back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As mentioned above there is no "trashcan" for controls. However, the versions can sometimes be hard to find.  You can check by doing a file->save and then there will be an option to <publish> and <see all versions>.  Powerapps does a number of automatic saves so there may be some versions there that you can restore.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Restore a previous version.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried that, but there were not previous versions listed. So I was hoping that there was some sort of Recycle Bin similar to SP.

As mentioned above there is no "trashcan" for controls. However, the versions can sometimes be hard to find.  You can check by doing a file->save and then there will be an option to <publish> and <see all versions>.  Powerapps does a number of automatic saves so there may be some versions there that you can restore.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. I checked the All Versions page and they were all gone. It looks like I will need to recreate this. I added this to the feedback/suggestion page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,460)