cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahonebn
Level: Powered On

A little Desperate - Is it Possible to Restore a Deleted PowerApps Custom Form

A user went into a list's settings/form setting and deleted a custom PowerApps form. Is there anyway to get that back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: A little Desperate - Is it Possible to Restore a Deleted PowerApps Custom Form

As mentioned above there is no "trashcan" for controls. However, the versions can sometimes be hard to find.  You can check by doing a file->save and then there will be an option to <publish> and <see all versions>.  Powerapps does a number of automatic saves so there may be some versions there that you can restore.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: A little Desperate - Is it Possible to Restore a Deleted PowerApps Custom Form

Restore a previous version.
mahonebn

I tried that, but there were not previous versions listed. So I was hoping that there was some sort of Recycle Bin similar to SP.

Super User
Super User

As mentioned above there is no "trashcan" for controls. However, the versions can sometimes be hard to find.  You can check by doing a file->save and then there will be an option to <publish> and <see all versions>.  Powerapps does a number of automatic saves so there may be some versions there that you can restore.

View solution in original post

mahonebn

Thanks for replying. I checked the All Versions page and they were all gone. It looks like I will need to recreate this. I added this to the feedback/suggestion page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,005)