cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike528
Resolver II
Resolver II

AAD SQL Connector Server & Database Setting per Environment

I am building a power app that uses the Azure AD SQL Connector. When I am in Power Apps I must specify the server and database I want to connect to. Which is all working fine. 

However, when I go to publish this canvas app from a dev environment to a prd environment, I am not seeing a way to adjust the SQL server and database associated with the prd environment. When using the prior SQL Connector, the settings for the server and database are included in the connector so it's easy to switch. For any access to SQL from Flow, I can easily adjust the server and database settings in the Flow action step to call a stored procedure for example.

Anyone now how to adjust the server/database settings of any table/views defined directly in the canvas app, without having to go into the power app and adjust each one manually (i.e remove and re-add).

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Yeiner
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @mike528 That is the only way to adjust the server/database settings.  

@Yeiner 

This is sad to see that pointing to different DBs without actually opening up the App and changing it, by the way means removing and re-adding each table or view you are connecting to seems like it's not quite an MVP level  product.

Sad.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,427)