cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AI Builder in powerapps

Hello All,

How can we enable this AI Builder feature?

Could someone help here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mbrocchi1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Ai Builder is currently available in preview in US and Europe regions only. I believe October is when it goes into general release. I recently put together a demo / quick tutorial on the subject. If you are interested in checking it out here is the link to the video - 

https://youtu.be/qo2uxz8wlew

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Check the Insert menu when you are in PowerApps studio.  You should see an AI Builder (preview) dropdown at the end of the menu to the right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Anonymous
Not applicable

No i am unable to see it.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

If its not showing up then your admins may need to enable the feature in the Admin center.  This article explains how to turn the AI builder on.

https://community.dynamics.com/365/b/marco-amoedo/archive/2019/06/10/powerapps-ai-builder-preview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi,

By default, the AI Builder feature is set to On (enabled) for any eligible environment (environment must have Common Data Service and its region must be supported; either the United States or Europe). If the environment is not eligible, the AI Builder feature won't appear in the Power Platform Admin center.

Please verify your environment region

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which region does your current PowerApps environment bind to? United States region or Europe region?

Currently, within PowerApps, the AI Builder functionality is only available in United States region or Europe region. Please check if your current PowerApps environment is bind to United States region or Europe region.

More details about enabling AI Builder functionality in PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/administer#supported-regions

If your current PowerApps environment is not bind to United States or Europe region, you would not be able to access the AI Builder functionality in your PowerApps.

As an alternative solution, you could consider create a new Production Environment, then bind it to United States region or Europe region as below:1.JPGThen set up Common Data Service within this new created Environment. After that, switch your PowerApps environment to the new created environment, then the AI Builder functionality would be shown up in the left panel of your PowerApps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mbrocchi1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Ai Builder is currently available in preview in US and Europe regions only. I believe October is when it goes into general release. I recently put together a demo / quick tutorial on the subject. If you are interested in checking it out here is the link to the video - 

https://youtu.be/qo2uxz8wlew

View solution in original post

ReetikaS
Frequent Visitor

steps:

1. web.powerapp portal create CDS entity:- AI Builder 

Build model

train model

test model

2. goto create.powerapp portal

connect  app to AI Builder

run app 

click on detectobject

it will show you the tagname and count  of the object

If your organisation admin provided you access to AI builder then it willbe visible in your PowerApps platform

AI builder works and display in other than Default Environment

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,835)