cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbanisyed
Helper V
Helper V

ANy way to use TOP function in collection

i have created a collection which stores the Groupmembers from Azure, i wanted to use top function to get the all the records

my formula is

Filter(Storemembers,Getresult.Text in displayName)

with this formula my gallery loads 100 records. this is the limitation i see in some controls. any one can suggest how to improve the forumal to get all the records in the gallery even i have change the 2000 in settings in the studio

10 REPLIES 10
proxyprochy
Resolver I
Resolver I

To solve the delegation issue, try:

Filter(Storemembers, displayName = Getresult.Text)

for more, check:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-filter-lookup

Anyways, I'm not sure what ,,TOP function" is.

TOP is used to get the number of records that fetch more than 500 as defualt the gallery control load only 100 records that my issues . based on my formula i ma getting only 100 records

so my question is  "can we use {top:999} records to load in gallery with the help of collection

I'm pretty much sure the Gallery control allows us to show max. +100 rows per 'scroll to the bottom'.

This means that all data are presented in the gallery, but you need to scroll down until you see them. (easily said)

Yes, I do enable scroll bars and navigation even though i could not load more that 100 records very strange

try to change your code to this:

Filter(Storemembers, displayName = Getresult.Text)

nothing is showing in the gallery,

proxyprochy
Resolver I
Resolver I

Maybe try to display it directly through your datasource. I don't know how does your collection look like.

i had ttried that i can fetch the record but still the same 100 records can be searchable

proxyprochy
Resolver I
Resolver I

I don't know how to help, sorry.

The easiest way is to set the gallery's Items property to your datasource and filter inside that

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,786)