cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabrielBonfim
Frequent Visitor

AVISO DE DELEGAÇÃO SEARCH

Delegation Notice. The "Search" part of this formula may not work correctly on large datasets. The data source may not be able to process the formula and may return an incomplete data set. Your application may not return correct results or misbehave if the dataset is incomplete.

Today powerapps is giving this warning, but it is returning the data correctly without any problem. I am afraid that in the future when my data increases it will start to cause problems. Can anyone better explain to me what happens and if there is any solution to avoid future problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@GabrielBonfim  no problem 🙂

This message is default for all datasets that can be large and PowerApps give this warning for all datasets that he doesn't know if is large or not, only to make you aware that some features can break if you don't plan the better way to use/consume it.

You don't have to be worried 🙂 but always keep in mind your information architecture to make sure that you are not trying to bring very large data sets to work with them in your app without a plan. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
_douglasromao
Resolver I
Resolver I

@GabrielBonfim 

Do you have a question about it?

Sorry, I ended up not writing correctly.

Today powerapps is giving this warning, but it is returning the data correctly without any problem. I am afraid that in the future when my data increases it will start to cause problems. Can anyone better explain to me what happens and if there is any solution to avoid future problems?

@_douglasromao wrote:

@GabrielBonfim 

Do you have a question about it?

@GabrielBonfim  no problem 🙂

This message is default for all datasets that can be large and PowerApps give this warning for all datasets that he doesn't know if is large or not, only to make you aware that some features can break if you don't plan the better way to use/consume it.

You don't have to be worried 🙂 but always keep in mind your information architecture to make sure that you are not trying to bring very large data sets to work with them in your app without a plan. 

Obrigado douglas.

@GabrielBonfim nada 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,333)