cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_williams

Abandoned interactions in PVA

We are finding our resolution rate much lower than we were expecting but our abandoned rate much higher.  We arent sure why this is but we do have a number of signposting links within the virtual agent that sends people off to another domain for instance. Could this be the reason why we arent seeing a higher resolution rate as essentially we have lost the user from the site.  Very early days in our journey so could be a simple answer perhaps to the way we have designed our flows.

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Have you tried checking the Bot analytics to look for a pattern of which Topics are leading to abandonment?

Report analytics, performance, and usage (contains video) - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs  There is a lot of useful information available in the analytics to answer just those kinds of questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

Jason_williams

Thanks for the response, yes we have looked at the topics with a view to try and work out why.  The only thing we can see is that when we present a offsite link then users are not presented with the Did this answer your question and they dont return to the chat which could possibly be the reason.  As we would consider this resolved if they dont come back i think its treated as abandoned.

I believe your reasoning is correct.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,473)