cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Copy/Apply Down Information inside of an Editable Grid in PowerApps

Hello,

I am currently developing a PowerApp that allows me to edit and save information on the app to a SharePoint List. As it is currently set up, the first screen is a screen in which you can search up a given person, and a variable is passed through to the second screen that holds the person's ID/Username, this then filters down a hidden gallery to the rows only related to that given person. The second screen is currently a editable gallery that will save changes made, but I currently have to go item by item to edit it. Is there a way for me to be able to apply a specifics row's worth of information downwards? For instance, if I'm on row 8/24 and I change the person's information across all the columns in that row, is there was a way for me to create a button that changes all the rows under that one to the information I just changed it to. Or alternatively only for one column, copying the information down? 

20 REPLIES 20

@CatLampMan42069 ,

Yes that will work if all the gallery items are saved in the list. Quite often, you may have calculated fields or have an editable gallery with unsaved and/or unbound (to a field) items, which is what I thought you had as you were adding new items to a list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,595)