cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ability to download files from SharePoint

Hi,

I have a SharePoint List that stores Files at a Hierarchy level.

E.g. Files are at each H2 level.

Would like an ability in Power Apps, which can let list out and download all files in a go at H1 level.

In this case, on selection of X - I should see 2 files (PNG & Excel) and download them.

At the moment, I can only pull files on a Form on row level basis, thous the ability to download only 1 file.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers. 

H1H2File
Xx1PNG File
Xx2Excel File
Yy1Word File
Yy2JPEG File

4 REPLIES 4
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can try like below.

ClearCollect(ImageDownLoadColl,ThisItem.Attachments);

ForAll(ImageDownLoadColl,If(CountRows(ImageDownLoadColl)>=1,Download(ThisRecord.AbsoluteUri)))

VijayTailor_0-1602235919176.png

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply@VijayTailor .

Is there a way to see the list of all the Attachments in the same scenario, like grouping on ID and listing out the Files to be downloaded ?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

I am not sure about this funtionality , but i hope no,

But you can use the nested gallery for data table to display all the file records and all the file using by the above way that i mentioned in my reply or you can allow use to Open a single file on click of Button.
Like gallery.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @VijayTailor .

I tried applying the suggested code on Gallery Button - Works fine but for Individual Download.

Since I need to download it all in a o, I tried applying it on a  Button, but didn't help.

Also, would need to consider multiple files in each record in SharePoint.

Could you help on this?

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,922)