Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon091
Helper II
Helper II

Accept button Validations

Hi,

I have a Canvas app for a survey with below information. My requirement is onclick on "Accept" button check if all checkboxes are checked, if Yes submit the form if not highlight the checkboxes in RED which are not checked.

Sharon091_0-1609313468505.png

How can I achieve this in Canvas apps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jitendra_jangid_0-1609396192146.png

This formula should be applied on all checkboxes which are part of Validation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jitendra_jangid
Resolver II
Resolver II

OnSelect of Accept button check if all the checkboxes are checked. If all checkboxes are not checked then Set  a variable of choice to TRUE. And Use this Variable to show Border color of Checkbox based on condition. If Variable is true and Checkbox.Value is false then show Red border otherwise show normal border color.

if(Not(Checkbox1.Value && Checkbox2.Value), Set(AcceptClicked, true), SubmitForm(FormName)) 

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please elaborate how can I use the variable "AcceptClicked" to show border color of non-checked checkboxes.

Jitendra_jangid_0-1609396192146.png

This formula should be applied on all checkboxes which are part of Validation.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,617)