cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Access data of an image uploaded in an app

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you this question: Where is stored an image uploaded with the media control ?

My project is that I want to border any picture uploaded in the app even if the width of the picture differs.

I was searching for the data (like the dimensions) of an image when this image is in powerapps, not the original size on the device.

Thank you very much for your help ,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

HI,

I am not sure really what you are doing but sounds like you want to upload images or attachments to lets say SharePoint form any devise and then display a thumb nail, and this is best accomplished through SharePoint then use a gallery to display the images.

I do this and the image size does not matter.

if you want send me an email at jay@research-nest.com and I will try to help you in a teams meeting

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

HI,

I am not sure really what you are doing but sounds like you want to upload images or attachments to lets say SharePoint form any devise and then display a thumb nail, and this is best accomplished through SharePoint then use a gallery to display the images.

I do this and the image size does not matter.

if you want send me an email at jay@research-nest.com and I will try to help you in a teams meeting

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (49,325)