Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Accessing Advanced Settings

Hello, 

I am trying to access Advanced Settings in Power Apps but It seems that I need approval however I guess I am full admin. 

Can anyone advise assist on this matter ? I ma doing this that is because I wish to create custom themes in power apps . 

Thank you. 

Najwa. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 6.23.48 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Accessing Advanced Settings

hi @Najwa_Rahal ,

Which means you are not the super admin in PowerPlatform. Please ask you Tenant admin to make you as Power Platform admin.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Najwa_Rahal ,

If you are a full admin you should be able to access https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ if not check with your tenant admin to grand you full admin on PowerPlatform

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help let me know I am always happy to help.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @KR  

I was able to access it but it shows no environment is available chichis weird it is supposed to show the company's environment : box automation ? 

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 6.36.32 PM.png

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

hi @Najwa_Rahal ,

Which means you are not the super admin in PowerPlatform. Please ask you Tenant admin to make you as Power Platform admin.

Regards,
Krishna

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @KrishnaV , 

Now I am admin of powerappp however I still can't access advanced settings. Can you please advise . 

Thank you. 

Najwa. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.41.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.41.01 PM.png

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Najwa_Rahal ,

Please ensure that you also have access to your dynamics environment because PowerApps admin settings takes you to Dynamics.

https://org5c8c75c2.crm.dynamics.com/main.aspx?settingsonly=true
Note: org5c8c75c2 is the ID of my dynamics ID

If you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Najwa are you in an upgrade environment? You would know this as there would be a "(Upgrade)" at the end of the environment title. If you could provide more detail as the photo you posted doesn't show it.

Thanks!

Doug

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi Doug, 

I get this page when I access the power app admin page. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.41.23 PM.png

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Najwa_Rahal ,

Have a quick look on below link to see what are various environments in PowerPlatform:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/environments-overview#types-of-environments

If you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @KrishnaV , 

Indeed I checked I have default access. Does this means that I can not access Advanced Settings in power apps ? I wall I want to do is to enable and create custom them to the power app that I want to create. 

Thank you for your help, 

Najwa. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.44.25 PM.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,675)