cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alietzau
Advocate II
Advocate II

Accessing PowerApps Form on mobile devices

We have a couple users at our company that created a customized form for a sharepoint list using PowerApps. They wanted to be able to access these form on their phones but when they look in the powerapp app, the form is not showing up. Is there a way to have the app show up on the phone? I think they would be fine if they had to export the app from the form and import it back into powerapps but I couldn't find a way to export the form. 

Is there an option that we can change or do these users have to recreate the app entirely in powerapps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alietzau,

Could you please share a screenshot about the issue on your side?

Do you custom a SP list form using PowerApps (rather than create an app from your SP list) based on this article?

Further, do you want to display the custom form within PowerApps Mobile App?

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. If you want to display the custom SP list form app within PowerApps Mobile App, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

In addition, there is no way to export the custom SP list form app within PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alietzau,

Could you please share a screenshot about the issue on your side?

Do you custom a SP list form using PowerApps (rather than create an app from your SP list) based on this article?

Further, do you want to display the custom form within PowerApps Mobile App?

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. If you want to display the custom SP list form app within PowerApps Mobile App, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

In addition, there is no way to export the custom SP list form app within PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

The goal is not for the custom SharePoint List form (customized with PowerApps) to show in the PowerApps Mobile application. I just want the custom form to render on a mobile browser. 

Bonjour,

J'ai créé un formulaire sur FORMS avec un lien sur notre SHAREPOINT pour incrémenter les réponses.

Je souhaiterais que mes collaborateurs aient accès à ce formulaire sur leurs smartphones également pour pouvoir le renseigner quand ils veulent et autant de fois qu'ils le souhaitent ?

Avec FLOW, je ne trouve pas de solution. Une idée ou façon de faire ?

merci

This is everything. I believe the 3rd party cookies is was it preventing the authentication into the forms. So they get around that by sending you to the PowerApps mobile app which is a waste of time when you’re trying to get the PowerApp SharePoint custom form.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,849)