cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dejan
Frequent Visitor

Accessing data inside nested gallery

Hi All, 
I have two nested gallery but problem is when we want to extract data from that second nested gallery we don't get anything. 

dejan_0-1659446549327.png

The first gallery is horizontal and then second is vertical. Field mark with blue are part of second gallery and I want to access those fields. we mange to extract data from two separated gallery but when we have nested we can nod do that. 

dejan_1-1659446774088.png

this code is working with two separated gallery but same approach is not working with nested.

dejan_2-1659446892683.png

Dose anyone have some ide how this can be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
metsshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @dejan,

I recently helped another user with a similar problem, and found there to a be a bug of sorts which meant we had to 'force' PowerApps in to letting us see the data of Nested gallery: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Create-checkbox-in-gallery-based-on-current-... 

Check it out and let me know if it helps in your situation? I can't see anything wrong with the code itself.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
metsshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @dejan,

I recently helped another user with a similar problem, and found there to a be a bug of sorts which meant we had to 'force' PowerApps in to letting us see the data of Nested gallery: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Create-checkbox-in-gallery-based-on-current-... 

Check it out and let me know if it helps in your situation? I can't see anything wrong with the code itself.

dejan
Frequent Visitor

@metsshan 
I cat believe that this actually works. 

Thank you for this solution this is a typical power app feature! 🙂

Typical indeed 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,387)