Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account Deleted and Reactivated - Old Apps not able to see in PowerApps

Hi There,

My office 365 account was removed by our IT department accidently however they reactivated it with the same details. Now I cant access any of my applications to Edit. Can someone from the team help get this application back under my ownership. 

Kind Regards
Lewis Weal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Account Deleted and Reactivated - Old Apps not able to see in PowerApps

Hi,

If they removed your account entirely, recreating it won't create the same user - your login details may be the same, but your unique Office365 ID(GUID) will be different - I would ask your IT Team to contact Microsoft directly by raising a support ticket with your Microsoft Partner (if you use one) or directly through the Office365 Admin Portal.

Kind Regards,

iAm_ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi,

If they removed your account entirely, recreating it won't create the same user - your login details may be the same, but your unique Office365 ID(GUID) will be different - I would ask your IT Team to contact Microsoft directly by raising a support ticket with your Microsoft Partner (if you use one) or directly through the Office365 Admin Portal.

Kind Regards,

iAm_ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

@iAm_ManCat wrote:

Hi,

Kind Regards,

iAm_ManCat

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,667)