cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thejdofva
Helper I
Helper I

Add Flow from Powrapp - Add button not showing

Trying to add flow to button see attached image and I cannot see the + sign to add flow anymore. It used to be on the top but MS changed it to be at the bottom. Am I doing anything wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

My create flow link is at the bottom and it works as expected. From your screen shot it looks like you can't scroll to bottom. Another option you have is to go directly to Flow and create a PowerApps Flow and then it should appear in the Flow list in PowerApps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you!! Shouldn't I be able to scroll down? is it just me?

I guess I have too many powerapp flows. Created a new one and it is at the bottom of the existing ((I think) and I still don't see a scroll bar.

Anybody else facing this issue? Microsoft?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @thejdofva sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. There was a similar thread that was updated by PowerApps staff. Here is the response to the issue. 

We have resolved the issue, and you'll see the fix in about two weeks (depends on your region). Please follow the support page for more details:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was posted a few weeks ago. Can you let me know if you see the scroll bar?

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (31,280)