I am trying to collect and display a SharePoint Text field as a Radio button in a PowerApps form.
I have a Simple list with to fields:
I created a Customized Form for the list.
Added the Radio-TextField to the Form:
Added the Radio-TextField to the Form again:
New Item works. When I open an exiting form, how do I get the Radio Control to show the result of the field??
Solved! Go to Solution.
I just wanted to simplify this posting. To use a SharePoint Text field as the data source for a Radio control.
1. Add the Text field to your Edit Form (My Text Field is Test2)
2. Unlock the Card and Add the Radio Control into the Card (My Radio Control is Radio2)
3. Add the options into the Items field ["Option 1", "Option 2"]
4. Change the Update property of the Card to the Radio Control (for example Radio2.Selected.Value)
5. Set the Default property of the Radio Control to the Card default (for example Test2_DataCard1.Default)
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.