Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Andi690
Frequent Visitor

Add Teamflow to Canvas App "failed during send HTTP Request"

Hello there,

I have a problem with adding a flow to canvas app.

Firstly, i´ve created a Flow in my normal Accounts repository.

This flow is triggered by PowerApp button and creates a item with "ask in flow" name and then send a Email to me.

I added this flow to the button in the app and it´s working fine.

In my company the flows and apps have to be runned by a service account.

I´ve exported the app and the flow to this account (and changed the names of both) . Then i have set my normal Account as Co-Owner so that the permissions will be right (im editing the app and flow from my normal account).

Because of the changed flow name i want to add the flow from the teamflow repository again (same flow, same app) but when it trys to connect it "failed during http send request" see in the screenshot.

Screenshot.png

But when im editing the app with the service account and add the flow its working.

What could be the problem here?

It has to work from my normal account...

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Add Teamflow to Canvas App "failed during send HTTP Request"

Hi @Andi690 ,

I think this is one I have battled this one and can only relate my experience here.

I have never been able to attach a Flow that was created by another account. I like you use a Service Account for ownership of all Flows and PowerApps. My account is co-owner of all of these. Whenever I need to attach a Flow, I use the Service account to open the Power App. After that everything else is manageable in my account.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Andi690
Frequent Visitor

I have tried, but when i reopen the app with my normal account then it gets markt as a fault and the selected flow will disappear and appear and the same again and not work...

WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Andi690 ,

Sorry to hear that - have you tried posting on the Power Automate community - maybe someone there has shared your experience.

Andi690
Frequent Visitor

i´ve done also 😕 I don´t understand why this is not working...that makes the powerapps Trigger useless for me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,111)