Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Field
Helper V
Helper V

Add dots in number file while writing

Hello,

Is it possible to add dots in a number field while writing it.

Per example: The person is going to put 100000$. Is it possible to add dots in each decimal after the number was added (or during the number being added)?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Can you give another example of a figure with decimals. What do you expect 1000.00 to look like?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi @eka24 ,

What i want is, when the person is adding the number, it adds the dots. 

So instead of 10000, it would be 10.000. Instead of 1000, it would be 1.000

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Replace TextInput2:

Text(Value( TextInput2.Text)/1000,"#.000#" )
or
Text(TextInput2.Text/1000,"#.000#" )
------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi, 

Where do i put this code? If i put on the default it will show me an error saying it can't call itself.

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

You have to type in another Textbox example Textbox1, then place the formula in another textbox2

------------

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,306)