cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradStarkey
Helper I
Helper I

Add dropdown to meeting screen

Using the template meeting screen, I've got this button that sends data to create a scheduled meeting:

/*sends a meeting invite if necessary fields are filled out (attendees, subject, meeting time selection)*/
Set(_myCalendarName, LookUp(Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTables().value, DisplayName = "Avant 500").Name);
Set(_myScheduledMeeting, Office365Outlook.V2CalendarPostItem(_myCalendarName,
TextMeetingSubject1_1.Text, Text(DateAdd(DateTimeValue(_selectedMeetingTime.StartTime), -TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes)),
Text(DateAdd(DateTimeValue(_selectedMeetingTime.EndTime), -TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes)),
{RequiredAttendees:Concat(MyPeople, UserPrincipalName & ";") & _selectedRoom.Address, Body: TextMeetingMessage1_1.Text, Location: _selectedRoom.Name, Importance: "Normal", ShowAs:"Busy", ResponseRequested: true}));
Concurrent(
Reset(TextMeetingLocation1_1),
Reset(TextMeetingSubject1_1),
Reset(TextMeetingMessage1_1),
Clear(MyPeople),
Set(_selectedMeetingTime, Blank()),
Set(_selectedRoomList, Blank()),
Set(_selectedRoom, Blank()),
Set(_roomListSelected, false)
)

I would like to add a dropdown menu as part of the meeting details, is this possible and if yes how?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,128)