Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fields
Helper V
Helper V

Add everyone in my org bug

Hey guys,

When i wanna use the add everyone in my org, it let me select it, but doesn't share the app to anyone. It's like, a blank and useless button! Nobody sees the app, i am forced to add everyone, one by one, which is exhausting, and shouldn't behave like that! 

Any solutions?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Fields,

I assume that you are sharing an app that relies on SharePoint list. If yes, this thread about “Share app with organisation does not work!” could be a reference for you.

From this thread we know that, Apps that are created from the SharePoint are automatically shared with the organization, and are intended to be shared and consumed as public views in the SharePoint list. By default, these apps are hidden from users in the PowerApps iOS/Android/Windows/web clients.

I have tested this issue on my side. When share an app based on SharePoint list by selecting the “Add everyone in my org”, the app won’t appear on shared user’s app lists. While when share an app based on other data source, such as SQL Server table, by selecting “Add everyone in my org”, it will definitely appear on shared user’s app lists.

As @jo suggested, your shared users should be able to consume these apps in the following ways:
1. Launch the app from the view of the list: see https://powerapps.microsoft.com/tutorials/open-app-embedded-in-sharepoint/.
2. You can share the app directly to the users by either entering their email address OR a security group that they are a part of, and then your users should be able to see the app show-up in their iOS/Android/Windows/web clients.
3. Share a direct web link to your app and your users can open the app in the web player.

Please check the thread for more details and feel free reply if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Fields,

I assume that it might be a default behavior. So I would suggest you follow the steps that Jo has suggested.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Fields,

I assume that you are sharing an app that relies on SharePoint list. If yes, this thread about “Share app with organisation does not work!” could be a reference for you.

From this thread we know that, Apps that are created from the SharePoint are automatically shared with the organization, and are intended to be shared and consumed as public views in the SharePoint list. By default, these apps are hidden from users in the PowerApps iOS/Android/Windows/web clients.

I have tested this issue on my side. When share an app based on SharePoint list by selecting the “Add everyone in my org”, the app won’t appear on shared user’s app lists. While when share an app based on other data source, such as SQL Server table, by selecting “Add everyone in my org”, it will definitely appear on shared user’s app lists.

As @jo suggested, your shared users should be able to consume these apps in the following ways:
1. Launch the app from the view of the list: see https://powerapps.microsoft.com/tutorials/open-app-embedded-in-sharepoint/.
2. You can share the app directly to the users by either entering their email address OR a security group that they are a part of, and then your users should be able to see the app show-up in their iOS/Android/Windows/web clients.
3. Share a direct web link to your app and your users can open the app in the web player.

Please check the thread for more details and feel free reply if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Hi @v-yamao-msft,

I have completely missed that thread, thank you for showing! Will microsoft have a "Fix" for this, or we have to follow those steps?

Hi Fields,

I assume that it might be a default behavior. So I would suggest you follow the steps that Jo has suggested.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

MK1
Helper IV
Helper IV

I'm having the same error. While trying to share with My orgnization its not showing up for any users. can someone suggest some ways to make this possible. 

chschnma
Advocate I
Advocate I

hen you save your app on your PC(local) and then open in a new blank app you can share the new app which is the same as the old app with your organisation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,898)