cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JennyT

Add "ALL" in dropdown, and show exists choices form, but not change data side

I have a business unit choice, in Choices('Business Unit'), which already has [Program, Information, Support, Public Health] 4 columns. I have a drop-down and set 'item' as Choices('Business Unit'), it shows [Program, Information, Support, Public Health]. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 2.44.23 PM.png

I want to add "ALL" as a column in the dropdown with [Program, Information, Support, Public health] but not change the database side only in this screen( because I also use business unit choice in other places), so the final dropdown want be ["ALL", "Program", "Information", "Support", "Public Health" ]. It might be adding more choice column in the future, so want to use Choices('Business Unit'), then it will be automatically added. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 2.43.06 PM.png

Thank you so much!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

@RandyHayes actually made a wonderful video on this adding all to a dropdown list, give it a watch!

Add an "All" to Your Dropdown Lists - Dynamically! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

@RandyHayes actually made a wonderful video on this adding all to a dropdown list, give it a watch!

Add an "All" to Your Dropdown Lists - Dynamically! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

View solution in original post

That's exactly what I need! Thank you!!! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,571)