cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AislingFaulkner
Helper III
Helper III

Add screen not matching orientation

I'm working on an app that uses a calendar screen. I originally made this app in portrait view, but later switched it to landscape orientation. Now when I go to add a new screen like the calendar screen, it tries to orientate portrait to landscape, causing all the galleries and separators to go all over the place. Is there any way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only suggestions I can think of:

1. Have a new app with desired orientation and copy controls across, appreciate depending on the size of the app, determines how feasible this is.

2. If you can get a screen how you want it to be, just leave it blank and use that as a template screen. So just duplicate/copy it whenever you need a new screen.

3. Might want to contact Microsoft as that seems like a bit of a bug that many could benefit from having it resolved.

That's exactly how it did it, made up the screen on a blank landscape canvas, and then copied the controls over. 

I'll add this to the user voice forum, thank you for the suggestion 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,962)