cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTape
Resolver I
Resolver I

Adding Flow failed during http send Requst / Flow only works for user created the flow

Hello people of power 🙂

This problem started a few days ago across multiple tenants I'm managing and on multiple flows. 

I'm not sure if its a flow (Power automate) error or a Powerapps problem, so I try here first. 

I first noticed this problem when I tried to re-adding a flow to an app that had stopped working. (The flow has been working fine for a good part of a year now). 

When adding the flow I got this error:

TurboTape_0-1616061720761.png

I was a bit confused about this, but find out that if I change the connection user to my user in the flow, I could add it with no problem. All test seems fine when testing (with my user). I thought everything was good. The day after I got multiple e-mails from users saying thy got an strange error:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Opprett_en_fil_-_html' inputs at line '1' and column '2571': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_onedriveforbusiness']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_onedriveforbusiness' doesn't exist, available properties are ''. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

To confirm this I logged on with a test user and sure enough, I got the same error.

Conclusion 1: The flow runs fine if the connector user is the same as the powerapps  user. 

After searing for a solution for I found several post about this. Some new and some old. I tried removing and adding the connector user in the flow and adding and removing the flow in Powerapps, but nothing seems to work. 

I then made a new flow from scratch, added it to Powerapps. It worked fine when I was the same user as connector user i flow, but when changing to my test user I got the same problem. 

Today I noticed this error has occurred on other tenants as well. I have not done any changes in the flows. They work fine with my admin user on the tenants, but I see they have failed multiple times with other user with the same error as above. 

Is there something new about flow (power automate). Do I now need to share the flow with everyone in some way. Is it a specific one-drive thing that I'm not aware about?

I have now spent 2 working days figure this out, so any help will be very appreciated. 

Best Regards

Tommy

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,053)