Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisBrazeau
Helper I
Helper I

Adding Signatures to Sharepoint list

Hey everyone,

I have been looking all over the web for a way to do this and i have been able to get it to export to a sharepoint library. I need to be able to capture and send my photo back to my sharepoint list.

Is there an update on if this is possible?

thanks

Chris

12 REPLIES 12
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Where are the photos coming from?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

I have a Pen Input they will sign

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

take alook at this  https://youtu.be/RFZfvTuDmP0

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

I followed this but the issue is he doesnt upload the image to the list, he only uploads it to a library. It needs to be in a column with the items! 

Any ideas?

Chris

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I haven't done this myself, but this may be a solution for you.   Check out the solution to this post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/PowerApps-Digital-Signature-to-Sharepoint-Li...

Unfortunately, this brings me back to the same video you posted above. I was hoping by opening this topic someone would have an update on the issue!

Thank you

Chris

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Actually I may have a solution for you, give me a minute to find it.  It probably works the same way as what I do with my security images that are captured from a camera.

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I followed this article and my app allows users to capture a picture of themselves from a phone camera and save it and upload it to SharePoint.   I think this is what you are looking for.

https://johnliu.net/blog/2019/4/flowninja-hack-87-lock-microsoft-flow-powerapps-trigger-to-upload-im...

12345.png

So i have created the flow recommended in the video, the button in the app keeps breaking. From what i read the PenInput creates a blob that can be transformed into JSON and then exported as per Shane's video. I think this may be a mixture of the two to get it to work. I will keep trying and hopefully get it eventually

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,447)