Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisBrazeau
Helper I
Helper I

Adding Signatures to Sharepoint list

Hey everyone,

I have been looking all over the web for a way to do this and i have been able to get it to export to a sharepoint library. I need to be able to capture and send my photo back to my sharepoint list.

Is there an update on if this is possible?

thanks

Chris

12 REPLIES 12
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Is your pen input coming from an actual signature tablet or just a drawing tablet?   I have recently gotten a drawing tablet and I am going to dive into this and see what I come up with.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

We will be using Ipads with drawing pens, for testing purposes i was just drawing with my mouse

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Still json but in a flow:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Pen-input-save-as-a-image-in-a-sharepoint-li...

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,723)