cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ez1138
Level: Powered On

Adding User Details on Screen

Hi, I use the code below to pull from multiple lists, which is working great.  I named things LIST1, COLUMN1, etc. to remove client-specific information.  From one of my lists I choose a user from my business/domain (manager of a project).  I can't figure out how to make it work to pull from the office users vs. one of my lists that I created.  Fields would be "mobilephone" and some others (to be placed in the far-right of the code).

Any insight would be appreciated.

First(Filter('LIST1', 'COLUMN1' = 'DataCardKey_List Item)).'Capability Description'

1 REPLY 1
Eelman
Level 10

Re: Adding User Details on Screen

@ez1138 

Try setting your DataCardKey values to variables, this may work?

Also, is your user column a Person column in SharePoint? Currently only Email and DisplayName are delegatable for Person columns so you maybe running into issues here?

See Note 1 here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/#powerapps-delegable-functions-and-oper...

If you columns are complex data types eg LookUp, Choice, Person you may need to reference them slightly differently

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,082)