cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Adding a DatePicker to a EditForm on a Sharepoint Normal Text Column

EDIT: Solved read last post in this thread for the full answer though.

Hi,

I have a Editform that is filled with datacards with Text Input datacardvalues in them (sharepoint normal text column), id like to add a date picker to each one to change the text input box.

The datepicker must display the date in the textinput box (The text input box visible function will be marked as false)

The datepicker also must update the textinput datacardvalue so i can use a button onsubmit with the submitform.

How do i achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

If you want to display the DatePicker in the the Textbox, in the Default of the Textbox put;

DatePicker1.SelectedDate

Change the name of the DatePicker to yours

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

If you want to display the DatePicker in the the Textbox, in the Default of the Textbox put;

DatePicker1.SelectedDate

Change the name of the DatePicker to yours

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Yes, but how do i also do the opposite and get the datepicker to show the date in the text box?

Super User III
Super User III

In the DefaultDate of the DatePicker;

Textbox1.Text

------------

Then that just becomes circular..

I remembered now, i just use the update function to Datepicker.Selecteddate and the datepicker has the textbox.text

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,179)