cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiesP
Frequent Visitor

Adding data source error: the request was not sent or no response was received from the server. check your internet connection.

Hi guys,

I am getting a error when connecting to a data source. When trying to refresh or adding a new data source it is giving the following error:

the request was not sent or no response was received from the server. check your internet connection.

When trying with a different account on a different browser it is giving the same error.

Inkednnnnnn_LI.jpg

Does some know a solution? Thank you for your interest in advance.

18 REPLIES 18

Well...Worked like a charm on the another computer. So it's absolutely computer specific.

I've got a few different accounts for our different clients...I wonder if that's the issue? I'm hoping this can be fixed/we can find a workaround.

Similar to the other individual above, I've restarted, cleared cache etc.  I even tried signing out of all my other accounts, and opening other Office 365 apps just to sign in.

TiesP
Frequent Visitor

Interesting to hear that I am not the only one with this problem. I'm using a different computer right now and everything is working fine. However, this is not a convenient solution, because I have to work on two different computers now. I tried every possible way like different browser and network, but nothing resolves the issue.

If we cannot fix this issue, is there a way to alert Microsoft about this issue?

Specoop
Helper III
Helper III

Definately would be in favor of alerting Microsoft - not convenient working on a different computer. I've never alerted Microsoft of anything...I'll poke around for a few minutes to see what I can find...

Try and submit one through 365 Admin Center if you have access. Was gonna try and submit a service request through my 365 portal but looks like you can't submit more than one.

As a workaround for working on 2 computers you can use Chrome Remote Desktop. You can also use Mouse without Borders as well to use one mouse/keyboard between two computer

Specoop
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks VIP567 - submitted here - https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Hey @Specoop just wanted to follow up see if you got a response from MS?

Thanks

Quick update - it's basically more issues found, none resolved - New SharePoint issues -my SharePoint pages aren't loading

2.jpg

I'm getting SharePoint Foundation Errors

3.jpgI'm getting other errors when uploading documents.

Comply EHS Demo.url.jpg

The Microsoft PowerApps Helpdesk Team asked me to submit a new ticket with SharePoint so I did...Again, no issues with PowerApps or SharePoint on different computers. I'll let you know if I find a resolution.

TiesP
Frequent Visitor

I resolved the issue by deleting Bitdefender Antivirus Free edition from my computer. After this removal, PowerApps worked without any issues again.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,267)