cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheikhmb_Sirius
Helper I
Helper I

Adding data to the database

Hi I am using google sheets as my data source. once i add some data to the app, it does appear on the google sheet and I am able to search it in the app as well.

However, when I restart the app I am not able to search for it. the app fails to show what i just added even though it is in the google sheet

what should i change?

5 REPLIES 5
eka24
Super User
Super User

Can you show a screenshot of where you put the code or formula?

If it a Gallery, the Google sheets Table should be on the Items property of the Gallery.

If a Form, it should be on the Datasource of the form.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Can you please clarify which code are you inquiring about? 

You made this comment

"

the app fails to show what i just added even though it is in the google sheet"

Where did you Add the Google sheets? On a form or Gallery? Am asking for a screenshot where you added it to

You have earlier posted similar post on how to add Google sheets.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi,

It was added in gallery. I realized the problem was that I am having over 500 records in my google sheet that is why they are not showing. trying to find a work around that now. 

Do you have issues giving a screenshot?

I keep asking you to show a screenshot to make your request clearer. Meanwhile go-to File... Setting... Advance Setting and increase the delegation limit to 2000.

I have seen you have posted another issue on same 500 . Making it three post. 

------------

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,266)