After viewing Shane Youngs video on adding image to OneDrive, I wanted to add this image to MS word with Flow, yet I keep on getting Invalid Template error.
I create file in OneDrive taking into account baseto64Binary expression and JSON coding within the app.
File gets created successfully on OneDrive but selecting this file to import into word as an image does not work...
Please try the following steps.
1. Add Image control to template
2. Save the image to SharePoint (you have done)
3. Use 'Get file content' action in flow to get the Image encoded bit stream.
4. Add the output of the 'Get File Content' into the Word Template action in flow
5. this should work, below is screenshot of my template action in flow
Can you please help me understand how to get Images from Sharepoint List through Power Automate and populate them in Word Documents. My List has a Thumbnail column and images are stored there. Thanks in advance.
Hi @camaraneni this video can help you PowerApps : Saving Image in SharePoint List and Displaying them back to PowerApps 👋
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.