After viewing Shane Youngs video on adding image to OneDrive, I wanted to add this image to MS word with Flow, yet I keep on getting Invalid Template error.
I create file in OneDrive taking into account baseto64Binary expression and JSON coding within the app.
File gets created successfully on OneDrive but selecting this file to import into word as an image does not work...
Please try the following steps.
1. Add Image control to template
2. Save the image to SharePoint (you have done)
3. Use 'Get file content' action in flow to get the Image encoded bit stream.
4. Add the output of the 'Get File Content' into the Word Template action in flow
5. this should work, below is screenshot of my template action in flow
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021