cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimboSey
Helper V
Helper V

Adding more filters to my existing code.

Hi,

I am currently adapting a Commissions App, and need to add additional filters to an existing Gallery (Gallery1), the code on the Items property of Gallery1 at present is as follows;

If(UserSTRANDVar = Blank(),
Filter('DLD Team Commissions', PID =  UserPIDVar),
Filter('DLD Team Commissions', Strand.Value = UserSTRANDVar)
)

So, I have used variables to determine if the User is on a permission list in a SharePoint list (UserSTRANDvar), this looks up the SharePoint list, if the user is not on that list, then it only shows them items in Gallery1 which contain their Personal ID (PID).

I now need to add additional filters, so I have added another Gallery (Gallery2) and created a table within that Gallery (see below):

JimboSey_0-1669794052838.png

In the item property of this Gallery (Gallery2) I have the code, this contains each Business strand:

Table({ID:1, Label:"IT team"},{ID:2, Label:"Maintenance Team"},{ID:3, Label: "Design Team"},{ID:4, Label: "Accessibility Team"},{ID:5, Label: "All"})

On the SharePoint list side I have a choice column for each Business Strand (IT, Team, Maintenance Team, Design Team, Accessibility Team).

So what I am trying to achieve is add additional filters to the code provided at the top of this post (in Gallery1), which allows me to filter by the checkboxes selected in Gallery2 but also show all if the 'All' checkbox is selected. 

Any help greatly apprenticed. 

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,101)