cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccant
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Adding multiple files into the attachment control

I am using the attachment control in powerapps but it only allow you to select one file at a time to upload - this is quite time consuming if you have 7 files you need to attach. Is it possible to change a setting so that you can select multiple files to upload in one go? 

4 REPLIES 4
Danimal
Frequent Visitor

Bump topic

Hi @Danimal , Unless something has changed recently I don't think this is possible but I raised an idea on the PowerApps ideas forum. If you are interested then feel free to upvote it: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Add-multiple-attachments-in-the-PowerApps-attac...

Danimal
Frequent Visitor

Will do!

SohailA

Hi Everyone!

If you add PowerApps as a new tab in your Microsoft Teams and access your App from there using MS Teams Mobile App, it will give you the option to select multiple files for the attachment control in PowerApps.

Hope this help in resolving the frustrating and time consuming limitation of PowerApps attachment control.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,586)