Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McMonty
Resolver I
Resolver I

Adding parameters to existing flow.

Hi,

My original flow took 5 parameters from PowerApps and worked fine. I then had to add an extra step to the flow and add another parameter, making it 6 parameters in total. Of course the change doesn't show, so I remove the flow from the app, save, close and reopen the app and re-add the flow. It now only shows 4 parameters! I have now tried this twice, and the same thing happens each time.

Am I missing a step? Or am I supposed to recreate the flow each time a change is made? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

In flow delete the powerapp trigger inputand add again all parameters 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

In flow delete the powerapp trigger inputand add again all parameters 

View solution in original post

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

HI @McMonty ,

Another option is to use "save as" and save as a different name, then re-connect. I find this generally takes care of Power Apps "remembering" things that are now gone/changed.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @McMonty ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,494)