Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McMonty
Resolver I
Resolver I

Adding parameters to existing flow.

Hi,

My original flow took 5 parameters from PowerApps and worked fine. I then had to add an extra step to the flow and add another parameter, making it 6 parameters in total. Of course the change doesn't show, so I remove the flow from the app, save, close and reopen the app and re-add the flow. It now only shows 4 parameters! I have now tried this twice, and the same thing happens each time.

Am I missing a step? Or am I supposed to recreate the flow each time a change is made? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

In flow delete the powerapp trigger inputand add again all parameters 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jagadeeshk
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

In flow delete the powerapp trigger inputand add again all parameters 

View solution in original post

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

HI @McMonty ,

Another option is to use "save as" and save as a different name, then re-connect. I find this generally takes care of Power Apps "remembering" things that are now gone/changed.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @McMonty ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,450)