cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Adding signature to PDF

I have a HTML table which gets the data nicely from apps, the next step is to incorporate a signature into a row item but the picture is not viewable. The signature is a peninput called Supsignpad which is stored in a multiline text in sharepoint. I'm able to view the picture in the gallery as this item.signature however i cant get it to display in my pdf.

Attached is the screenshot of part of the html code which shows the signature field part of a bigger picture that will be passed to flow to generate the pdf as well as the flow . Can someone tell me how i should add this to identify the signature.

nchandran_0-1610633377526.pngnchandran_1-1610633389024.pngnchandran_2-1610633398236.pngnchandran_3-1610633537503.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Above flow was removed and returned to earlier flow, then followed the code from this advise

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-to-use-a-PenInput-Image-in-an-HTML-text/...

I can't see the signature on the html but i got what i wanted on pdf.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver I
Resolver I

Tried to add a new variable and under create file under content i added

dataUriToBinary(outputs(variables('Supsignpad'))), when saving and then running the flow signature line is blank in pdf.

nchandran_0-1610868120986.png

Above flow was removed and returned to earlier flow, then followed the code from this advise

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-to-use-a-PenInput-Image-in-an-HTML-text/...

I can't see the signature on the html but i got what i wanted on pdf.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,202)