Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Adjust pane height in gallery and hover color - Powerapps

Hi,

I have created a Gallery in Powerapps. However I would like to have my left gallery pane height even, so that look and feel doesn't gets affected.

Also when I hover over each label in left pane, I should get different color which means  particular pane is selected.

Pic1.PNG

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Adjust pane height in gallery and hover color - Powerapps

Hi @Kumar9024021 ,

Could you explain a little more about your requirement? In you screenshot, there seems to be 2 gallery controls but you only mentioned one. Did you mean that you want to have the same height of each part of 2 gallery controls

If so, you actually can select the first part(template part) of the gallery control, and manually change its height by dragging up and down.

Capture.JPG

For the 2nd question, if you mean that you want to have different color shown when hovering over different parts of gallery, then I'm afraid that this cannot be achieved. Please understand that in gallery control, the template appears as the first item inside the gallery, on the left edge of a Gallery control in horizontal/landscape orientation and at the top of a Gallery control in vertical/portrait orientation. Any changes that you make in the template are reflected throughout the Gallery control.

That is to say, you can only define the formulas for HoverColor property in the template part of gallery, and it will reflect to all parts. So you cannot have different colors for each part.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Adjust pane height in gallery and hover color - Powerapps

Hi @Kumar9024021 ,

Could you explain a little more about your requirement? In you screenshot, there seems to be 2 gallery controls but you only mentioned one. Did you mean that you want to have the same height of each part of 2 gallery controls

If so, you actually can select the first part(template part) of the gallery control, and manually change its height by dragging up and down.

Capture.JPG

For the 2nd question, if you mean that you want to have different color shown when hovering over different parts of gallery, then I'm afraid that this cannot be achieved. Please understand that in gallery control, the template appears as the first item inside the gallery, on the left edge of a Gallery control in horizontal/landscape orientation and at the top of a Gallery control in vertical/portrait orientation. Any changes that you make in the template are reflected throughout the Gallery control.

That is to say, you can only define the formulas for HoverColor property in the template part of gallery, and it will reflect to all parts. So you cannot have different colors for each part.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,852)