Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omi18
Post Patron
Post Patron

Adobe Sign

Hello,

Have anyone tried to send dynamic values to Adobe templet from Powers Apps using Flow? I got stuck in this process.  I have a gallery in power apps And want to pass values of the selected row to the template field.  

Any thoughts? 

Thanks,

Omi

8 REPLIES 8
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @omi18 ,

There is no Adobe connector that will do this, however you can produce a PDF from a merged Word document and then PDF it. Is this the outcome you want?

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Maybe. in the below screenshot from powerapps gallery, when you click on the + sign, it should run the flow to and use fields from the gallery like Name, ID, Salary, etc. and send the agreement copy selected person for signature. 

omi18_0-1602714796086.png

Let me know if you need more information. 

Thanks,

Omi

@omi18 ,

I mentioned this option as a possibility, but it needs a premium connector Word merge and can include an image. It is now however a simple process an d requires some Flow skills.

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Do you have any url or example of this scenario? Where I can try. 

Thanks,

Omi

Hi @omi18 ,

One from Henry Quang and 

Chino does stuff. 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @omi18 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

I have not tried yet. Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Omi

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

I'm working on creating a PDF document from the HTML file. But Getting an error in Flow for Concat expression. Looking for a solution, how to use multiple Concate functions for the file creation. 

Thanks,

Omi

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,404)